Monday, March 16, 2009

Walker Baseball ~ The Angels

My big boy!
Some of the players were warming up while they were waiting for their game! Henry right in the middle of them!

Sorry these two didn't turn out great but I was taking the pic through a fence and accidently had my camera on the wrong setting. I will have better ones throughout the season. These pictures were taken at Walker's 2nd Baseball game. The first game I had my camera but the batteries were dead. Walker is playing on the Angels. He is loving it this season. They actually keep score and it is so much fun to watch! The other night he had a 7:30 game and Eric called me and said, "I was thinking since the game is so late you could stay home with Henry, because Walker is going to have many more games". I said, "Well if you want to stay home with Henry you can but I'm going to the game". Thats how much I love watching my boy play! I look forward to many years at the ball park. Its just so much fun! I wouldn't trade my boys for anything! It's amazing how much I can get into it now that my son is playing! He is getting so big!


No comments: