Friday, March 13, 2009

Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain


Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain! Isn't that pretty?



This was the the tubing section. Which is the grassy area you sit on to go to a Laser Show.





Henry and I discovered this when we first got there. Walker and Eric were tubing and Henry thought this was so much fun until..........
We found this little area. Henry wasn't tall enough to go tubing but it didn't matter to him at all! After about 30 minutes of being there we found a sledding area. Henry probably did this 60 times literally! He had an absolute ball sledding!
The hill he climbed about 60 times!
The one Eric and I climbed as well! You can see me in the background going up the hill with Henry laying in the snow to the right of me!! I thought that was too funny of a pic not to post!
Believe it or not but Walker enjoyed this more than tubing! He only tubed two times the whole time we were there. He really liked playing in the snow area and sledding.
He had a ball! The face sums up our fun night!

Building a snow man!
Their finished product! Aren't they cute?

Toward the end the boys had a great time doing this. I pulled Walker and Eric pulled Henry around fast and the boys loved this! I came really close to falling a few times as well! We all really had so much fun! This was well worth it! If you live close I highly recommend going here! We will absolutely do this every year that they continue to have it! This way the boys will get to play in snow every year! This is why I wasn't too upset the snow we had the previous weekend didn't stick. This was well worth it! By the way the high the day we went was 75 degrees and we went and played in the snow that night! Crazy huh?

No comments: