Monday, July 14, 2014

Henry's 8th Birthday Party

Henry wanted a spend the night party and to just hang out in the neighborhood party.  We did just that!  We all went to the pool and had pizza delivered.  The kids had an absolute ball at the pool and at the neighborhood park.  The kids that came were his cousins and then Parker and David who live in the neighborhood that Walker and him play with all the time.  It was a great group of boys!  They had a blast playing outside and in the basement when we got back from the pool.  It was even more special that Pop and Gran Jan were here for the party too!  I can't believe that I didn't get one picture of them with Henry.  Pregnancy brain I guess.  Yeah, I was brave to have 5 kids spend the night at 37 weeks pregnant.  However I knew the kids I was dealing with and knew it would be great, and it was!  Happy Happy 8th Birthday Henry!!!
 



















No comments: