Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The perfect Spring Day

Foster and I had the most perfect Spring Day on Monday.  We spent the morning or should I say 3 1/2 hours at a park with friends and had a picnic lunch.  We were the first ones there and the last ones to leave.  That boy loves a park more than anyone I know!  We then came home and made sand art. Then we finished up this perfect day with a batch of cupcakes!!  I don't think the day could have been any better!  Oh and by the way this little 3 year old boy can do the monkey bars like a champ.  People at the park kept asking me how old he was.  They couldn't get over that he was 3 and could do them.  He is a very determined child and wouldn't stop until he made it all the way across.  Now that is his most favorite thing to do at a park!  I love our special time!! 












No comments: