Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Atlanta Zoo/ Eric's 1/2 Marathon in Atlanta

A couple weeks ago Eric ran in another 1/2 in Atlanta with his friend Brian.  We just had the best weekend.  We went down on Sat and had a great dinner and spent the night with Brian and his Wife Keenan and their children.  We figured it would be better to already be down there since the guys had to be there super early in the morning.  We really had a great night visiting with them.  The guys did amazing at the 1/2.  Again, I am not sure of the time but I will insert later so it can be printed in my blog book.  However Eric was super pleased with his time considering Atlanta has lots of hills as oppose to Albany which is all flat.  He did better here in Atl than he did in Albany.  So needless to say we were pretty proud of him!  After the race we went to Martha Jane's and Ben's to get showered and cleaned up. We headed out to lunch and then hit the Zoo.  Our membership expires in April so we thought it would be a great time to go for our last time of the year.  It ended up being the perfect Zoo day!  The animals were all out and about and the weather was absolutely perfect!  We even got to spend a little time after the zoo with Martha Jane and Ben.  Which is always a plus!! 
*I have pics of race on my phone but I will add those later once I download them.. BTW is why I hate taking pics with my phone!  I hardly do but left my camera in the car at the race...
 








No comments: