Friday, October 25, 2013

Disney Day 4- Epcot

Believe it or not but Epcot is Walker and Henry's favorite park.  They love the innovention museums.  They love to see how things work.  They also love the Spaceship Earth.  They also loved Test Track, Soarin and Mission Space.  They rode Mission Space over and over.  I couldn't do that with them because that one makes me sick.  The only ride in all 4 parks that I will not do!  Thank goodness their daddy doesn't mind it.  Soarin is by far my most favorite ride!  It is so amazing!  All of us did that one together.  Again, Foster's favorite was the characters.  Epcot has a great Character Spot where most of the characters are in one building.  We saw them a couple of times!  Again, another great day at Epcot!!
 
 


 
 













He seriously couldn't get enough of Minnie!  He hugged and hugged her and hugged her some more!  I finally had to pull him off.  So precious!!






Waiting on big brothers to finish riding a ride.  Who knew that chop sticks found on the ground and a stroller parking sign could be turned into drums?  I don't think the people around thought it was as cute as we did!  



No comments: