Friday, October 25, 2013

Disney Day 3- Hollywood Studios

We had a good time at Hollywood Studios.  Walker and Henry enjoyed it but not as much as they did 2 years ago when we were there.  Then they were into Star Wars and the Power Rangers.  This year they are not into those things, and Power Rangers are no longer there anyways.  Walker and I loved Rockin Roller Coaster.  That was a blast!  Henry was just a little nervous to do that one.  They really liked the Indiana Jones show that we saw.  All three boys and even us adults loved the Toy Story Ride.  That was a huge highlight of our day at Hollywood!  Foster liked the characters there and loved the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show.  It was a good, slow day.  I think Gran Jan's favorite part was taking Foster into the Baby Center and rocking him to sleep.  She got to rock him and hold him in her arms for about an hour and half.  That couldn't have made her any happier!  If you ask her, I am sure she would say that was one of her favorite parts of the trip!  It was so great having Pop and Gran Jan with us.  We loved that they got to experience the trip and make memories with us!
 Another great day!!
 












 
 
I love their faces in this picture.  Walker is like...I'm doing this for my little brother. Henry is like...my little brother is so cute. Foster is like...I'm just so happy to be here!






Gosh, one of the loves of my life!  I love this kid.  Gosh, he is getting so big!


No comments: