Friday, September 27, 2013

September 9th, 2013- My little little turns 3

My baby turned 3 on Sept 9th.  I can't believe how time flies.  It truly has the past 3 years.  I am so glad that we have this little guy right here in our lives.  I can't even begin to tell you how much life and joy he has brought to our family.  We all have enjoyed him so very much.  The big boys can't wait to get him out of bed in the mornings or after nap.  We just love having him around.  We spend many hours laying on the floor of his room after bath just listening and watching him.  Needless to say we can't imagine our lives with out him!  I want to jot down a few things that he is into at the moment so I will not forget.  He is still in his crib (don't plan on taking him out unless I have to), he is a fantastic sleeper and napper.  You are a pretty good little eater.  You love a bar (nutria grain).  We go through those like we go through under garments.  You are really liking Mickey mouse and the other characters at the moment.  Your most favorite thing to play with is sports.  Pretty much any sport.  You want to throw the football all the time.  We do this so much, I'm getting a pretty good little throw myself. You are a natural athlete.  You throw left handed and right handed.  You still sleep with your two "silk" "silks" as you call your blankets.  You have a potty mouth and get in trouble for it multiple times a day, thanks to your big brothers. My favorite thing you say these days is, "I cuddle with mama".  You love to cuddle and I eat it up.  You are doing such a good job at school and love every minute of it.  You are all boy for sure.  We love the little person that you are and can't wait to enjoy you even more with the days and years ahead!  Happy Birthday my little little!!!
 
 

Foster 3 year old stats:
Weight: 34.5  77%
Height: 39 1/4  82%
BMI: 15.7  40%

No comments: