Friday, September 27, 2013

Foster's 3rd Birthday Party

Foster had a Mickey Mouse Birthday party this year.  I really enjoyed planning this party.  It was stress free and very fun to do the Mickey theme.  I have never done a Mickey party before and I loved it!  We just had family over and Foster was so very excited.  We actually didn't tell him his Birthday was on the Monday before the party.  I know that's awful but he didn't know.  We had his party on Friday night.  So when he woke up Friday we told him Happy Birthday...Ha Ha!  He is just too little to understand and he would have not understood.  He has been so excited about his cake, jumpy house, and presents.  He was the most excited little boy on his Birthday that I've ever seen.  He is our child that shows so much expression.  It was really a fun night with family celebrating Foster!!!
 


























No comments: