Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Back!!

After months of not being able to blog, I am beyond excited to get started back up.  We had a computer that was slower than Christmas and I would get to frustrated with it so I just stopped blogging or doing anything on it until I got a new computer.  I waited patiently and my husband just got me this new computer a couple of weeks ago.  I am so in love with this new laptop I could scream.  I just now learned how to finagle my way through this new Windows 8.  It is so completely different than the old Windows.  I literally just jumped up and down because now I know how to use it.  I am so excited.  Oh and by the way I just practiced uploading pictures.....it uploaded 8 in 30 seconds.....Yay!!  My old computer would literally take an hour to upload 8.  Can you tell I'm excited?? Well get ready for tons of updates!!  Here I go....

No comments: