Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Henry's Birthday Day and Wedding

We were able to decorate hotel lobby a little for Henry's Birthday.  Grandma bought Henry this banner and brought him a Birthday cake.  We had a wonderful morning.  We also had the Pangle family reunion.  It was so good seeing this side of the family which we don't get to see as much!  We loved seeing Morgan and the boys picked up right where they left off.  He is doing great and looked amazing!  We love him!  I was able to snap a few shots at the wedding.  Some of the shots didn't come out as clear as I had hoped (because of lighting) but I wanted to post anyways so we could remember.  I wish I would have gotten better ones of the bride and groom. They were busy making their rounds!  They were a beautiful couple and the wedding was Amazing!  Such a beautiful place!  We wish them many years of happiness! 
 
 
 



















Pam and her 3 beautiful sisters!  I love all 4 of these ladies!  They all are like my Aunts as well.  We are very close!!



Eric's grandparents dancing.  They are so cute!






No comments: