Thursday, November 15, 2012

Where are all my spoons???

Slowly my spoons have been disappearing. We know who is responsible for this..Foster.  We found a couple one time down in a vent.  Thank goodness it was in a vent that we could retrieve out of.  Yesterday I was down to 2 spoons.  We looked everywhere and were baffled as to where little man put them.  Well this morning while we were playing in playroom I was putting something away in his kitchen.  I picked up the box of pancake mix and it was heavy and made clanking noise.  Look what was sticking out....spoons.  Well there were only 3 in there so I'm still not sure where the others are.  I will still need to go to Dillard's to get some more.  We are thinking more is down in the vent below, which we can't get to the bottom of it.  Who knows where in the world he has put them.  I tell you this child is by far my most mischievous one yet.  I love it though!!





No comments: