Monday, November 12, 2012

Foster turns 2, September 9th, 2012


Wow time sure has flown!  I can't believe this little face is now 2.  He is truly the light of our world.  We all including Walker and Henry love watching him grow.  He makes us all belly laugh all the time!  It has been a real blessing to have a bigger gap between the big boys and Foster.  We are really able to enjoy this little guy so much!  He is our little wild child to say the least.  A lot of people say that your third is really laid back and easy going.  Not this one!  He is by far our child that gets into everything!  Thank goodness for this blog because I have been able to document all of the little things he has gotten into!  I could kiss this face a thousand times and never stop!  
A few little things I want to remember
* you are a really good eater!  You love pretty much any thing even including black olives, and salads now!
* You really love candy
* You are a  great sleeper and napper
* When you want me to hold you, you say, "Carry You"
* You have the pretties blue eyes and blonde hair 
* You love your brothers
* You like watching the Wiggles and Doodlebops
* You love playing musical instruments
* You somehow manage to always find my chewing gum and its your favorite
* You like to swing at the park
* You say, "I love you" in the sweetest voice I have ever heard!
* You are just simply an angel from God!!
We love you sweet boy!!!

Foster
2 year stats:                                     Henry 2 year stats:                            Walker 2 yr stats:
Weight- 29.6 lbs - 65%                   WT: 29lbs 13.5oz - 72%                   WT: 29lbs - 63%
Height- 37" - 94%                            HT: 30.25" - 91%                             HT: 35.5 lbs - 78%

Seems like these are off a little.  I am wondering if they have somehow changed their formula...lol...This isn't me copying it wrong either, I am taking it straight off the form that they give you in the dr's office.  I still have each one tucked away in baby book...Interesting!

No comments: