Friday, October 21, 2011

Henry's Field Trip to Jaemor Farms


A few weeks ago I was able to go on a field trip with Henry's Kindergarten class to Jaemor Farms. We had so much fun picking apples, and learning the process of how they get from the farm to the stores.  We got to try some dried apples, and apple cider.  The kids got to bring home some of the apples they picked.  I got to spend the whole entire day with Henry.  He was Leader of the day and got to do the smart board for the morning.  He loves the smart board!  A few days ago when I was up at the school he was dying to talk to the Principle Mrs. Bell.  He wouldn't tell me why but kept on.  So I flagged her down in the hall on our way out the door and told her that Henry wanted to ask her something.  His question was where did they get the smart board because he wanted one for Christmas.  I don't think that is going to happen but I have to agree with Henry it is super cool!  I had such a great time spending the day with Henry!  Thanks Grandma for staying with Foster so I could go!



























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Only Henry would think to ask the principal that! Haha. I love it.