Friday, November 12, 2010

Foster 2 Months




Foster turned 2 months old on November 29th.  He is growing so fast!  He is still a great baby.  He is starting to be up a little more during the day.  He is very content when he is up and still sleeps great.  He is only getting up one time during the night, he still needs to work on that (:  We are all so in love with this baby it is crazy!  He is changing so very much and I am spending as much time as I possibly can loving and soaking this baby up!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ok, I said more like Walker before... but in these shots he looks like Henry!

The Pangles said...

Meredith~ I agree with you! Sometimes I think he looks just like Walker and then man there are those times that I think he looks just like Henry. I think he is really a good mixture! It is going to be neat to see what he looks like when he gets older!

Bringing Home to the City said...

ok - I cannot take it! these pics are making me crave Foster! if it were not 4:00 on one of the worst days in atl for traffic, i would get in my car to come kiss his face!!