Friday, October 29, 2010

Sip N See Party and Fishing



My Grandma Walker and Foster.  Foster's Great- Grandmother

My Aunt WeWe with Foster. Foster's Great Aunt

 
My MeMe with Foster.  Foster's Great Grandma


Some of my Sorority Sisters that were able to come to the Sip n See.  A special group of girls!

Foster's first of many golf cart ride at Pop and Gran Jan's

My boys fishing and they both caught fish!




The beautiful lake my parents get to enjoy daily!




A few weekends ago my mom gave Foster a Sip N See for all the folks in the Upstate to see Foster.  It was a wonderful party!  We got to visit with so many special people who I have known since I can remember.  It was a sweet sweet time.  Thanks mama for giving us such a wonderful party.  It was also a great weekend of relaxing at their house.  It is always nice to go home to mama and daddy's.  They like to take care of all of us!  It was great for us to get out of our house for the weekend too.  It was Foster's first trip to Pop and Gran Jan's and he got spoiled of course.  The boys enjoyed playing with Pop outside and of course fishing!  That Saturday night we enjoyed dinner and watching the Kentucky/ Carolina game (another separate post about that), with some very close friends of ours the Helmrich's.  It was a wonderful weekend for sure!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the pumpkin flower arrangement on the table! Beautiful!