Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mr. Drama



So, last night Foster was totally Mr. Drama.  He kinda was acting a little off yesterday and woke up from a little afternoon nap and felt warm.  I took his temperature and it was 100.4 (which is considered a high fever in a baby 8 weeks or less).  I called the doctor and they told me that I needed to take him to the nearest emergency room.  Let me back track a little bit....Last week Walker was diagnosed with strep again (twice in past month) and the doctor then told me that if Foster ever ran a fever of 100.4 then take him in.  So that is what we did.  Once we got to the hospital they took his vitals, weight, and checked his temperature.  It had gone down to 99.8 on its own with out medication.  While we were sitting in the waiting room the little booger was so happy and smiling like never before!  Long story short we left and he is fine just has a little stuffy nose!  So now we call him Mr. Drama!

1 comment:

Bringing Home to the City said...

That's the cutest drama I have ever seen!