Saturday, June 12, 2010

My new Saturday morning ritual











I started off this morning in a wonderful way!  As I was pouring my first cup of coffee, I looked out the window and my front porch was calling my name.  The boys were entertained with a morning cartoon so I took the moment and stepped outside.  I was just enjoying the peace and quite with the sounds of nature!  My grandmother aka "Meme" gave Henry this red bird house for his birthday last year.  He has always been fascinated with birds.  We hung it in our tree in the front yard and really haven't had much action until recently.  I have noticed these 2 little semi blue birds (not sure of their correct name, I should refer to Henry's bird book) coming back and forth to the house.  As I was enjoying my time this morning here they come!  I ran inside to get my camera and enjoyed snapping pictures and being fascinated of how they work.  I think that I could become a bird watcher.  It was so relaxing and so peaceful to sit back and watch these little birds work!  I think I am going to make this my Saturday morning ritual!

No comments: