Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First night of summer = Spend the night Party






We kicked off summer just right!  We went to the pool with JL and Mac, JL came over to spend the night, played in the rain, ordered pizza, played the Wii, watched TV, did fireworks, and played played played.  The boys had a ball!  The cutest thing was JL coming up to me and asking if he could have some tape, a pen, and a piece of paper.  I was curious what this was all about.  Then I ran upstairs and saw this on the outside of the boys door.  The sign read, "No girls allowed".  It was so cute!  I actually got pretty lucky!  I didn't really want to be involved in a "who can burp the loudest contest", or "who can pick the biggest booger".  Seriously this was what was going on!  Boys are just gross, but they are so dang cute!  We look forward to many many more nights like this, this summer.  

No comments: