Wednesday, January 13, 2010

December 30 2009~ Walker turns 6


Our sweet little Walker turned 6 on December 30th. I can not believe he is six! He is a big boy but will always be my baby! We are so proud of the little boy that he has become! He is so sweet and extremely laid back! He is so easy and always has been!
A few things that Walker is into: Basketball, playing the Wii, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Magic, playing with friends, riding his bike, playing anything outside! When he came into this world was the best day of our lives!!!! We love you so much Walker!!!!

5 comments:

Jan Walker said...

That's my baby. I love him so.

The Pangles said...

I love his sweet little face!!!

Jan Walker said...

You forgot to mention his love of golf. You know I love that sweet little face and bright eyes. My love.

The Pangles said...

Yes, i did forget to mention his love for Golf, this is for sure his favorite sport.

Bringing Home to the City said...

I love seeing this sweet picture every morning!