Monday, January 4, 2010

The Big Move which is a little "tricky"!

Eric took off work the week after Christmas and through the New Year. We had one very big project. Put both boys in one room. This meant changing 3 rooms. It was alot of work and we got most of it done. We wanted to paint the boys new room blue. It took 2 coats and it is a very big room in itself. Painting took 2 days with interruptions from the kids and Walker was nearing the end of his sickness. I started out letting the boys help us paint but it didn't last very long. They or I should say Henry was getting paint everywhere. They had fun while it lasted. However they have not really even slept in there together yet. When Walker was sick he slept in the bed with us. Then Henry got sick this past Thursday night and has been in our bed ever since. Hopefully by this weekend everyone will be healthy and they can sleep in there together. I will show you before and after pictures later. I have not hung up the pictures or anything on the walls because I want my Aunt Kathy to take a look and give me her ideas (she is an interior decorator). Once I get it done I will post more pics. I think the boys will love it!

Here is a pic of Eric giving Walker, Henry, and Georgia the run down before we get started!

I am going to leave you with a little "tricky" by Henry



7 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute! I love the blue! What was the name of that color? I'd love to paint my son's room blue sometime this spring. Can't wait to see the after pictures. :-)

The Dales said...

Your boys are precious! And why are you moving the boys around?? :)

Jackie said...

Love it, can't wait to see more pictures. The boys are so cute, how are they?

Jackie said...

OOPS, I meant how old are they.

ezwicker said...

that henry's wild! love it! glad the color selection worked out :)

The Pangles said...

Kelly~ Thanks, the color is hidden peak by Behr! It turned out great!
Stephanie~ keep reading the blog for more post to come
Jackie~ Thanks Walker is 6 and Henry is 3 1/2.
Elizabeth~ Yes, Henry is crazy!! He entertains us all the time! The paint color is awesome! Thanks

Jackie said...

I know why, I know why! YIPEE!!! I am dreaming of pink.