Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We love this place!








A couple of weeks ago the boys and I went to my parents for a few days! We really have a ball their. The boys love to ride the golf cart down the road to feed the horses, cows, and goats. The people who live here with all of the animals are so nice. They always invite us down to play and feed the boys snacks and popsicles. Their house is a little boys heaven with all the animals, tire swing, tree house, trampoline and much more. Walker loves to drive the golfcart which he can do all by himself! The boys didn't want to leave when we had to come back home. It was so sweet, they both said, "I wish we could live at Pop and Gran Jan's". To me their is nothing like going back home and enjoying all of the beautiful scenery and animals that is at mom and dad's. It is such a peaceful place to be! The one thing that we didn't get to do this trip was go on the boat because we had horrible storms the whole time we were their. Also one other thing that I love about this place is the little peach sheds everywhere, and produce stands on every corner. Mom and I and the boys took a ride up to Landrum and stopped by an old peach shed where they make homemade ice cream. The best blueberry ice cream I have ever put in my mouth. The neatest part about our little ice cream stop was that it came a thunderstorm while we were there as we were eating outside in the peach shed with the huge doors open. We sat in rocking chairs and watched the rain and ate ice cream. Does it really get any better than that? You would think a little town like Braselton would have things like this but so far I haven't found it. If it's here let me know so that we can enjoy it here in our hometown. I know with out a doubt I am a small town girl at heart!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I was over there the other day and the kids were playing on the tire swing and i told them about the time you flew off of yours ha ha good times!!
Tiffany