Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stone Mountain Trip 2



We all had a blast on the paddle boats! It was a workout though, especially when you are partnered up with Henry who can't reach the pedals! Walker and Henry ended up switching paddle boats so Walker was with me which was much easier. Have to add in that Walker and I beat Eric and Henry back to the little dock! In this house of boys everything is a race!



A little ropes course that they have! Walker loved the zip line!



We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain and the boys convinced us of walking down. All I can say is thank god we didn't try to walk up the mountain. I never thought we were going to get to the bottom of the mountain! Eric and Henry took a couple of breaks along the way. It was beautiful up there!



Walker has been wanting to do this sky hike ever since it opened. We promised him he could do it. At all hours of the day it was an hour and a half long wait. We decided to do it at the end of our day before the laser show. Walker ended up doing all 3 levels which I never thought he would do. He was absolutely fearless. He did an awesome job! Eric did it with him to and he said that it was pretty high up there. You wouldn't be able to get me on it for sure! It was a wonderful day at the Park! We can't wait to go back. We payed for all of our fun that night, waking up with Walker screaming with growing pains. I guess his little legs were busy with the paddle boats, hiking down the mountain, sky hike, and not to mention walking all over the park. From now on we will not waste our time going to the laser show. Henry was terribly scared of the fireworks and Walker fell asleep during it. I just hope Henry gets used to it considering we are going to Disney in Sept. Stone Mountain is a great and neat little park. We are looking forward to camping there in the fall.
( I post this blog for myself really so I like to mention all the details. This is like my boys baby books, scrap books, photo albums, mom's diary, etc) I want to remember all of these things and I want my boys to remember!


No comments: