Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Walker is really concentrating! Look at that tounge
Oh my, I was hesitant about putting this one on here, I'm getting new flowers today!



We had so much fun carving our pumpkin! It was really cold outside and I was sick with a sinus infection so we decided to do it this year inside. Which I like better anyways. Eric got a pumpkin carving kit for kids and Walker pretty much carved this whole thing himself! He had so much fun doing it. He loved picking out the eyes that go in there. He said that nobody would come trick or treating at our house b/c the pumpking was too scary! Henry didn't really have much to do with it considering he was not feeling well either. We also made halloween cupcakes and watched Charlie Brown Halloween. A great family night!






No comments: