Monday, February 9, 2015

Robert's 4 Month ~ November 18, 2014

 

 




My baby is 4 months.  He is still the sweetest baby.  (Honestly I am 3 months behind on my blog so I can't remember what milestones he hit this month).  If I think of any I will come back to this post and record it.  However I do know that he never cries and sleeps so great!  One major thing I remember at 4 months was he was so small.  Everyone always talked about how little he was.  I just chalked it up to he had a little head. 
At his 4 month appointment we found out his percentiles and boy oh boy he was little.  Not only little but had dropped tremendously on the percentiles.  He had only gained 8 oz in 2 months.  He went from 60 percentile down to 14 percentile.  We knew at that point we had to figure out what was going on.  The crazy thing is the sweet boy never ever cried.  So of course I assumed he was content after the feedings.  To make sure he could gain weight I had to start supplementing and pretty much feed him around the clock.  We had to keep going back for weight checks and he started gaining weight.  We were so relieved.  So needless to say we were going to chunk this baby up!  Again, we are so blessed with such a sweet and good baby.  We are all so in love with him!
 

4 Month Stats:
Weight : 12 lbs 15 oz  ~ 14 %
Height : 25 inches ~ 51%






No comments: