Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ludacris, Flo Rida, and Macklemore Concert!

During the week of the Final Four here in Atlanta, Coke put on some free concerts in Centennial Park.  Our boys are big into music now and really like the hip hop stuff.  There new favorite is Macklemore and his new hit song "Thrift Shop". They also love Ludacris and Flo Rida!  When we found out that they were all going to be performing a free show on Saturday we were in.  Eric and I were not concerned at all with taking our boys.  We felt like with it being an afternoon concert and tons of families around it would be totally kid friendly.  It was totally fine!  I'm not sure who had more fun the boys or Eric and I.  I will say Ludacris was my favorite!  It was such a fun day hanging out with our big boys!!!













No comments: