Tuesday, April 9, 2013

January Mountain Trip

In January we went to Boone, NC with our friend Kevin and his girls.  We had the most perfect weekend imaginable.  We dropped Foster off at Pop and Gran Jan's and we headed up with just the big kids.  We rented a cabin- which was awesome.  We spent the day Friday skiing and snowboarding.  This was my boys first time snowboarding and man they did awesome!  They were naturals.  They take after their mama.  No but seriously I can ski and its the only sport that just comes easy to me.  I took lots of pictures on my phone this weekend especially on the slopes.  I will do another post on those later.  The weekend was perfect.  It was very cold but we actually got some decent snow while we were there.  On Saturday we spent the day tubing and just hanging out at the cabin.  It was a blast.  Us adults had such a great time hanging playing cards, listening to music, and spending adult time in the hot tub!  We can't wait to go again next year!










No comments: