Thursday, March 22, 2012

Foster 18 months

On March 9th our baby turned 18 months! How in the world is this possible? He is growing up way to fast for our liking!! He is a little boy who knows what he wants and will pitch a fit unless he gets his way! He has a little temper and still sometimes when he gets so mad he will hold his breath! He has done this since he was 3 months old. Every time it scares me to death, still! He is really beginning to look more and more like Henry! He loves to play with his big brothers more than anything! He is beginning to talk a whole lot. His words consist of Mo (Elmo), mommy, daddy, bubba, cup, truck, pa pa (paci), baba (blanket), uh oh, woah, no, baby, look, pease (please), tanku (thank you), cookie, pop, ma ( grandma), gnan ( gran jan), poopie, bath. This is all I can think of there may be a few others that I can't think of now. He totally understands everything you say! He is really into his blankets and pacifiers. He is still a wonderful sleeper! Goes to bed at 6:15 and sleeps until 7:15. He takes a 2 hour nap a day. I couldn't ask for a better baby! He is my child that I can't leave alone for one minute! He gets into everything! He loves pulling things out of cabinets, drawers, etc. he loves to climb onto everything. I've caught him several times on my kitchen table, toilet to name a few. He is so wild and so darn cute! We have truly been entertained by this little guy! We love him to pieces and can't imagine our lives with out him in it!

His 18 month old stats:

Weight- 26.7- 57%

Height- 34.25- 93%

HC- 19.25- 79%

 

No comments: