Saturday, September 17, 2011

Foster 11 Months

Posted by Picasa
Wow on August 9th, Foster turned 11 months.  Time is surely flying, and I am sure I have said this in all of his month posts!  He is still a really great baby.  He loves to eat just about anything.  It is rare that he turns down food.  I love how he will choose a green bean over anything else.  He is crawling fast around everywhere.  He is literally into everything!  He is standing and trying to take a couple of steps.  He is finally drinking milk and loves it, which makes me oh so happy!  He loves balloons, and cars.  Balloons are by far his most favorite thing at the moment!  Every time we go to the store we come home with a balloon, and he pitches a fit when I have to take the balloon out of his hand to put him in the car seat!  He is truly a joy and adds a ton of excitement to our lives!  We love you baby Foster!!!

No comments: