Saturday, April 9, 2011

Foster 7 Months


Today my little baby turned 7 months old!  I truly can't believe it!  He is seriously the happiest baby ever!  All he ever does is smile, just ask anyone who sees him on a regular basis!  He loves to clap these days, he is starting to suck his thumb which puts a big smile on my face.  I was a die hard thumb sucker and I so wanted one of my children to do the same.  He sleeps like a champ.  He goes down around 7:30 and wakes up around 7.  He still takes 2 naps a day and they both average around 2 hours.  He has piercing blue eyes that get lots of attention.  He is growing up way to fast for my liking.  He gets so tickled watching his big brothers and he loves them to death.  We all are having the best time with little man.  He is such a blessing to our family!  We love you Foster Baby!!!

No comments: