Friday, February 4, 2011

Girl Weekend- Blowing Rock- January 21-23 2011

Our Cabin


Carrie has fallen

Mendy, Carrie and I hitting the slopes

Enjoying ourselves


 Carrie sledding down the hill in our backyard

Carrie and I  

 Hanging trying to make the decision to bare the cold to get in the hot tub

Mendy and I

On our way to the slopes

Some of our sorority sisters got together for a weekend in the mountains.  We had 10 girls on Friday night and 3 more joined on Saturday making it a total of 13.  This group of girls have been friends for 13 years.  We all met our freshman year of college and are still going strong.  We have done a wonderful job of keeping in touch.  We have been through so much together, weddings, babies, engagements, and lots more.  We love each other dearly and we will always be friends.  We laughed so hard this weekend that our bellies hurt, and faces chapped from wiping the tears from laughter.  We made wonderful memories.  The best part was we acted like we were American Idol.  We had 3 judges and contestants.  The contestants were in groups of 2 and we had to dance and act out a song.  The judges judged us.  Everyone did awesome acting the part. I truly don't think that I have ever laughed so hard in my life!  I love these girls to pieces and I don't know what I would do with out them.  I wish that we had somehow taken a group photo.  We have a busy 2011 ahead of us with 2 weddings, and a baby coming, and who knows what else will happen since 2011 just started!  The best friends anyone could ask for!

No comments: