Thursday, December 9, 2010

Season's Greetings

This is by far my most favorite time of year!  Everything about this season is wonderful!  In the month of December I look forward to running to my mailbox everyday to see who sent us a Christmas card.  I love looking at all of the cute pictures of family and friends.  After glancing at the pictures, I immediately turn the card over to see where they got their card.  Some of the cutest cards we have received were from Shutterfly.  I couldn't wait to get on their website to check out their Christmas cards for myself.  I have in the past always used Sam's Club or Walmart.  I was extremely impressed with what I saw and most importantly the variety of cards they have.  This is pretty important to me this year considering I am combining Foster's birth announcement with my Christmas card.  I was wanting a Christmas card that I could put up to 4 pictures on  and have one of those pictures be bigger than the others.  I found exactly that on Shutterfly!  If you want to take a sneak peak at a few of the cards I love check it out here   http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Here are a few that I love

        

I love the first three because they have one picture that is bigger than the other.  I would like to put Foster in the bigger picture since this is his announcement and  pictures of the other boys in the other places.  However, I do love the last one here because it has so many pictures.  This year I have several good pictures of the boys and it is hard to choose so the last card would be a good option as well.  One of my most favorite things about all of these cards is your pictures take up all of the space on the card.  Shutterfly by far has the best selection of any where.

Shutterfly has a ton of great gifts as well.  I plan on finishing up some people on my Christmas list using Shutterfly.  I had a professional photographer come out to the house to take newborn pictures of Foster.  She took so many wonderful pictures of him and the big boys.  Grandparents have mentioned that they would love some of the pictures.  On Shutterfly's website they have a great selection of wonderful photo gifts.  They have coffee mugs, mouse pads, photo books, etc.  You can go here http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts to get wonderful gift ideas.


My husband always makes us a family calendar.  He is the one that picks out all of the pictures and designs the layout.  It is a surprise to me and it is my most favorite gift that I get every year.  This is a gift that we usually get the grandparents as well.  They have wonderful calendars.  Check out their calendars here http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars.  


I do understand that most of this post has been about Christmas.  However Shutterfly offers much more than Christmas gifts.  They also have a great selection of thank you notes http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards.  I am always in need of thank you notes with having 3 boys who have birthdays.  Speaking of birthdays, Shutterfly has a wonderful selection of birthday invitations.  Check out their selection here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations.  I always have to think about Birthday invitations right after I pick out my Christmas cards because Walker's birthday is December 30th.  I will most definitely use Shutterfly this year for his birthday invitations.  


I was very impressed with Shutterfly and all they have to offer.  They have by far the best selection of cards  around.  Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is outstanding.  Their website is very user friendly which is a major plus with me.  I am more excited this year about getting my Christmas cards than I have ever been in the past.  I hope that this post has helped in making your decision of where to get your Christmas cards/gifts.  There is no need to shop around, experience Shutterfly this year!

No comments: