Friday, September 3, 2010

The Cutest Burp Cloths on the Planet!







Aren't these just the cutest things you have ever seen?  My sweet, sweet Sister-In-Law, Kim gave me these yesterday!  She had ordered them for the baby!  I just love each and every one so much!  She did a fabulous job picking them out.  She had to pick out the fabric, font, and color of font for each one.  I couldn't have picked them out better myself!  She totally hooked me and him up!!!  I sure hope that he still comes out a boy, if not then she will be named Foster..ha ha!  Thanks Kim, you are the best!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jan Walker said...

You have the best Sisters on the Planet!!!!!

Meredith said...

They are beautiful!

Varner Party of 3 said...

Those burp cloths are great! Where did she order them?

Kim said...

I got the burp cloths off of etsy.com. The seller's name is msn2hood. She was wonderful to work with. Ellen I am so
Glad you like them!