Monday, April 5, 2010

The RockHounds









 Walker's baseball team this year is called the RockHounds!  We had opening day on March 27th.  Walker did awesome!  He is playing 3rd base this year.  He has really gotten much better since the last season he played which was 2 seasons ago.  I think maybe his age has something to do with it.  He understands the game for the most part.  He hits the ball really well!  We are looking forward to several home runs this year!  I love my boys in their baseball uniforms!  Our life these days are baseball with both boys playing on 2 separate teams, 2 different practice schedules, 2 different game schedules.  This is our life and we love it!  We can't wait to add another baseball player to the family!  I have a friend that we see at the ball fields who has 3 boys.    She has said welcome to the "bleacher butt" club.  I love it!

No comments: