Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Crafts/Party in Walker's Class

This picture cracks me up! On the left is Walker's teacher, Mrs Johnston. On the right is the principle
Mrs Johnstons table~ coloring pumpkins. You can see little Walker

My table~ making ghost necklaces and eating delicious cupcakes that I made



Little Henry doing his thing that he loves to do there. He loves to play with all the ninja turtles on the rug.

Walker's teacher asked me if I would come in last Friday to help with the class. Of course I said yes. The day before her assistant called me to let me know that Mrs Johnston had just won teacher of the year. She wanted to know if I could get something together for her. Henry and I ran out and got her some special things from the class. On Friday, Henry and I got to spend the morning and his teacher loved loved the gifts. I am just so thrilled that Walker has such a special teacher! Henry and I plan on being in there a lot this year!!

No comments: