Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Precious Goddaughter~ Regan Elizabeth



This is my precious little Goddaughter, Regan Elizabeth Godman. She has had my heart since day one! Her mama Mendy and I are best friends. We met in college and have been blessed with a wonderful friendship since. They live in Charlotte so we don't get to see each other near as much as we would like. However we still see each other at least 5 times a year. We introduced Regan to her first girls weekend a few weeks ago. We had so much fun. She was a total joy to be around. Mendy let me do whatever I wanted to do with her. I picked her clothes out everyday, fed her, loved her, woke up with her in the middle of the night, woke up with her in the morning, and loved loved that baby. It was such a fun weekend and I love my goddaughter to pieces and she really loves me too!

No comments: