Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Visit at Yellow River Game Ranch











This little guy just made me laugh because he was so ugly!


I am so behind on my post. A few weeks ago Kim and I wanted to take the little boys to Stone Mountain before their school started for the year. We packed lunches and drove all the way to Stone Mountain and wouldn't you believe it.....they were closed. We still had to take the boys somewhere because they were so excited. We both remembered a place that we had been before. It is Yellow River Game Ranch. It wasn't too far from Stone Mountain so we ventured off to there for the day. The boys loved loved it. I have never seen such a place as this before and I have never seen so many animals just wandering around. The animals were deer, squirrels, fox, coyotes, bears, birds, owls,buffalo, cows, sheep's, donkeys, horses, pigs, raccoons, possums, and more that I just can't think of. If you live near the area I highly recommend you going, only if you don't mind getting dirty and slobbered on by the animals. It is great!


No comments: