Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Isn't he so handsome?











Hang on tight!



Not sure if this is going to get the job done!


I love Walker's eyes!
We spent Thanksgiving with Eric's parents this year down in Albany Georgia. You wouldn't know by the pictures but Pam and I were there. We had so much fun. Thsnksgiving day while Pam cooked Eric, Brad, and I took the boys to a fun park. They got to ride go carts, bowl, water boats, and play video games. They really love this place! The food was outstanding Thanksgiving, and all week. I especially loved that! Then Friday morning Eric, Pam and I went out shopping with all the other crazy people! We got great deals and pretty much finished up our Christmas shopping. We had a great, fun, relaxing holiday!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Hey Ellen! I found you blog and am so excited about being albe to keep up with you!

Your boys are beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Jaime Brown