Thursday, September 11, 2008

Byrnes Vs North Gwinnett









We had some family come down to cheer on Byrnes Rebels! My mom and dad came down and my cousin Sallie and her husband Chris and daughter Riley Belle. Eric and I went and took the boys and my brother went and took his oldest John Lawrence. The kids had a ball. The only bad thing was the game didn't start until 9:00. It was a late night for them but they all hung in there like troopers! Henry never fell asleep, JL and Riley Belle had a little cat nap at the game, and Walker fell asleep on the way home. They were great! We really enjoyed the visit with Sallie and Chris and little Miss Riley Belle. We need to get together more often! Good times had by all.


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hi Ellen,
I am Cheri Adams Wofford, Carly and Evan Adams' mom. I hope you don't mind me commenting..and enjoying your blog. Not sure if you know that my grandfather, PaulWalker was your grandfather's uncle(I think I have that right) Anyway, I was absolutely amazed when looking at pics of your sons and Mason's sons especially at the resemblance of Mac to my mom and her brother and sister's baby pictures.. Wow....family genes are certainly powerful.
It sounds like you and Mason are doing so well and your families are beautiful.I know your mom and dad are thrilled to have these beautiful grandsons. I have 3 grandsons now..Carly has a 4 month old, Davis, and Evan and his wife have Noah who is 8 and Wyatt who is 11 months!!! They live in Indiana so I don't enjoy that distance! Then I have 3 stepgrandaugthers with my husband. Chessi Wofford Oetjens, daughters. They are beautiful and we have a great time with them. Sorry to ramble on. I meant to just mention the amazing resemblence. John Lawrence reminds me of Jimmy.. is this true? I have not seen Jimmy in many years when we were at WEllford Baptist and I think he was in the youth group at the time we were leaders that. OK, I am hushing, I promise!!! TAke care