Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beach 2008

For the past 5 years we have gone to the beach for a week with my family. We each look forward to the trip all year long! I know that I got a little picture happy with this posting but it was hard to eliminate. Unfortunately, I have more that Kim and Mom took on their camera but I am not sure how to download those pictures. Eric is out of town and my goal was to get updated with the blog. (when he gets back I will put more beach pics). I will only be able to do one more post since I can't find my camera! Anyways, thanks mom and dad for taking us all on this trip it is a blast every time. Each year it just gets better! Can't wait until next year!!! or should I say the mountains at christmas?









I've had enough with the pictures!



On my birthday we went and had breakfast at the Surfside pier. We do this every year. The boys really loved watching the guys fish! We actually saw a few shark.





The pool was where we all hung out the whole time! We couldn't live with out the pool! Fun times had by all!!!!


Every child loved to ride the bike. Unfortunately we only have 1. Alot of the times the babies would fall asleep for bedtime riding the bike! Every person in the house loves our bike and enjoy taking it out for a ride! Next year we are going to have to rent an extra for the week! This particular morning I was taking Henry to feed the ducks! The whole ride all I heard was "Quack, Quack". Too cute



Do you think they enjoyed it?










No comments: