Sunday, July 6, 2008

Henry's 2nd Birthday Party





We had Henry's 2nd Birthday party on June 21st. His theme was a construction party! He loves trucks so that is why we had that kind of party. We had the party at our house in the backyard and the kids had a ball playing! Henry got some really cool birthday gifts! Eric and I got him a little pool for the back yard. Sometimes we just want to stay at our house and not go to the neighborhood pool. Here in Georgia it is almost impossible to be outside with out water around! He is definitely our little fish! My parents got him a really cool see saw. It is in the shape of an airplane (as you can see in the pics) and it holds 7 people. The kids had a ball playing on that! Eric's parents got him his own little truck! He absolutely loved it! Walker and him have been sharing a jeep but now Henry thinks he is cool with his own truck. He looks like such a redneck in it! It is too cute! We got lots and lots of outside toys. He also got his very own baseball uniform like his brothers! He really had a great time and I was excited to get some new toys myself! I really can't believe my baby is 2. Time really flies!

1 comment:

The McBrayer family said...

Hey!! I can't believe little Henry is 2!! Where does the time go? That airplane seesaw is awesome!! I love looking at all your pictures! We need to get together soon! Take care!