Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The crazy things you do for your wife


This is a picture of my sweet husband getting ready to knock down a huge wasp nest that was in the very top corner of our house. I had noticed that alot of bees were flying up there to the top of the house. For those of you who don't know me I am deathly afraid of bees, wasps, hornets, whatever you want to call them I call them all bees. I do not use the term deathly lightly either. I think there have been a few times that I have been close to death because of dang bees! Unfortunatly my biggest fear I have to face everyday of my life. So, Eric climbed out a window and sprayed the nest and knocked it down. He said that their were like 10 bees that were on their when he sprayed it. There was also like 20 eggs on the nest and you could see the baby bees heads poking through. These babies were not cute at all though. Thank goodness for my husband!

No comments: