Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Activities



We went to Home Depot over the weekend to get a few supplies we needed to do a little yard project. We are in the process of making an area around our swingset, sandbox, and playhouse. Henry didn't want to be in the stroller, so I got him out so he could walk with his brother. Then, Walker wanted to get in the stroller so then Henry had to get in the stroller too. They both had so much fun in the stroller together. Who really takes their camera to Home Depot? Well, I didn't originally have it with me but it was in the car. They were too cute that I couldn't help but go to the car to get it.







Walker helping Daddy unload the car with 15 pieces of wood timber. However, about 20 minutes after this Walker started running a fever and was on the couch the rest of the day. Bless his heart he was miserable on Memorial Day. I am just glad it was the end of the weekend instead of the beginning. He woke up this morning feeling great. I guess he just had a 24 hour bug. He is such a good helper!

This was on Memorial day and Henry had just woken up from a nap. We went outside since Bubba was sleeping on the couch and not feeling so well. I just thought this look was too cute. You all know that I love all my boys in ball caps! I love the hair coming out of the back of the hat! I absolutely love his long hair.

Just sitting on his truck thinking about who know what!


We went to our neighborhood pool on Saturday! We really had a great time. I actually sat in the chair and layed out most of the time. Eric is just like a kid and loves to play in the water. I am looking forward to spending many days there this summer!

No comments: